Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas at Red Bank

It was a wonderful weekend of music.
Many of SC's most talented musicians serenaded a standing room only crowd at the annual Christmas at Red Bank.
Granted - I am usually a scrooge about Christmas until a week or so before the 25th...but hearing Nicole Hagenmeyer and Leslie Branham's duet of Oh Holy Night it was all I could do to not weep...absolutely beautiful.
Brian Conner of Villanova was fantastic and personable. His voice is so unique and I love every note of it.
Mac Leaphart sang Never Snows at Christmas with Mark Bryan on madolin.

Wonderful.
Danielle Howle did a bluesy Away in a Manger that took my breath away.
Sarah Lee Guthrie and Johnny Irion were a treat as well.


The whole group lead Silent Night as a finale.
And it was FREE!
What a great blessing.
I'm giving music for Christmas!

No comments: