Tuesday, August 05, 2008

National Night Out


New police chief Tandy Carter (2nd from left in this pic) , his officers and Belinda Gergle join The Next Door Drummers at Melrose Park.
My neighborhood and sangban Tammy's too. It really is a great area to live in.
Love playing in the hood.

Lots of participation. It was fun!


Our drum group now goes by Next Door Drummers but there are mixed feelings about it. So we've been thinking about new names....
How bout:

Drumming with Cops
Drumming with Cops and Council

Ku Ku

Drum Skulls

or Ku Ku and The Drum Skulls

I think Drum Skulls is pretty good although I think Next Door Drummers really fits us well right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I wish we'd had these to run in the paper today!

Anonymous said...

I'm torn between Ku Ku and Drum Skulls. However, how about

"Shakka Nimbo Tete"?

Anonymous said...

The DRUM SKULLS RULE!