Monday, February 25, 2008

Addys 08


It has probably been 10 years since the last time I attended the annual Addy Awards. The Addy Awards recognize local advertisers for their work in print, web and media. I got my share while working at Chernoff/Silver for 17 years and it was always fun to get credit for working hard and great creative.

Melissa Ligon invited me along this year and the theme was Rock & Roll in the 80s. She and her posse picked me up in a white limo complete with champaign.



Her boyfriend Allen (his name was Rancid for the night) I'd have to say put in the best effort for costume.




Melissa won several awards and got recognized for her work on the event itself.
The Township looked great and was the perfect venue for the crowd.




Mad Monkey racked up it's share of awards and won Best of Show for broadcast.

Congrats to all!

No comments: